The Digital Health Observatory (DHO) is a knowledge community and not-for-profit initiative, to facilitate and promote the transfer of knowledge, creating a community of knowledge in Digital health open to all professionals of the health ecosystem from local to global. Their mission is to identify, assess, organize and promote communications that have the quality level and value added to accelerate Digital Health Transformation.
In March 2018 the ECHAlliance, with over 600 partner organizations, with a network of more than 1,500 experts and professionals, and a reach in some 78 countries (connecting Europe, USA, Canada, China, Africa, Asia, the Caribbean and Americas and the Pacific), launched the DHO. Focal objectives are:
- To increase the awareness and commitment of governments and the private sector to invest in, promote, and advance in transforming healthcare delivery.
- To generate knowledge that will significantly contribute to the improvement of health using digital technologies and processes.
- To have articles about best practice from the ECHAlliance Community, to understand better what partners are doing and enhance knowledge transfer among the Community.
- Following: Follow the DHO website and access relevant, timely and high-quality articles, reports, surveys, experiences, best practices and research in digital health transformation.
- Publishing: If you have an opinion, are involved in projects implementing digital transformation or simply have information and knowledge you would like to share, you are welcome to submit an article to the DHO. For more info or to submit an article, click here.
- Conveying: If you have found a scientific article, a video conference, a talk or a report, or if you know of experts which can publish in DHO, please pass on the relevant information to the DHO.
- Participating: The DHO also aims to disseminate research findings and best practices in events, workshops and through social networks.